Thursday, June 27, 2013

Acure Organics Sensitive Facial Cleanser Argan Oil+Probiotics Review ~MackCapp~

Hello my lovely readers! Today I would like to talk about an amazing product that has been a godsend for my skin. My skin is very sensitive as well as acne prone due to my age, and is always under the threat of hyper pigmentation. I am constantly on the lookout for products that do not irritate my skin and kick blemishes to the curb, and thanks to Acure Organics, I think I may have finally found my HG facial cleanser!
 Acure Organics is a wonderful company that uses natural ingredients to make awesome products. I've been eyeing them on my trips to Whole Foods and seeing as how my skin had nothing to lose, I picked up their Sensitive Facial Cleanser with Argan Oil + Probiotics (Whew! What a mouthful!) and headed home to try this baby out! And boy I'm glad I did.
 The cleanser is made without all these harsh chemicals as well as being Vegan, Cruelty free, and 100% biodegradable! (Not to mention is Fair Trade!)
 Look at all the goodies inside! I love how the first ingredient isn't water!

 The consistency of the product is creamy (which scared me at first!) and very thin. You have to be careful dispensing the product or it can come out too quickly, however this isn't much of a problem as long as you pay attention.
On to the review! This product has a slight fruity scent that is not overpowering and I personally find it pleasant. The scent is not at all artificial smelling and does not linger. It dispenses onto my Clarisonic very easily and has a small but substantial lather without sulfates. I found it cleanses my skin without stripping the skin of moisture (although I do need moisturizer afterword). As for makeup removal, I was pleasantly surprised that it took off most of my Pur Minerals foundation and Bare Minerals concealer without a problem. I used my hands to gently work in the cleanser around my eyes to remove my Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascara and Urban Decay eye shadow (it didn't burn!). It also removed these like a charm! I am blown away by the results. Over the course of the week, my blemishes started clearing up and my face is smooth. I really hope this continues and I will leave an update after a couple months.

Rating: 5 3 out of 5! I would totally recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin, dry or oily.
I'm looking forward to purchasing and reviewing more products by this company. Well-done Acure!
~Mack
****UPDATE****
Unfortunately this lovely product stopped working for me after a week. I'm not quite sure what happened, but I think it had to do with the combination of the Acure facial scrub I will be reviewing later this week. It's so sad! I love this product very much. I would still highly suggest you try this product, but personally I will discontinue this from my routine. However my mother (whom I gave this to) seems to be enjoying it quite a bit. If you don't have as sensitive skin as I, give this cleanser a go!
~Mack, over and out.

2 comments: