Sunday, July 21, 2013

Whole Foods Haul! Acure, Andalou Naturals, and Trader Joe's SPA ~MackCapp~

Today I have a Whole Food haul for ya'll! I am suuuuupppper (regular grammar rules do not apply) excited to also say that Acure Organics saw my last post and featured it on their Facebook page! I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't scream out of happiness... any who, on to more products to review! :)

 The products I purchased were: Acure Organics Lemongrass+Argan Stem Cell Conditioner, Andalou Naturals Healthy Shine (sunflower and citrus) Shampoo, Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub, and Trader Joe's SPA 100% Pure Jojoba Oil. (Btw its pronounced "hohoba") These are my first impressions of the products, I will have more detailed reviews later!
 Acure Organics Stem Cell Conditioner: Can you say this thing smells AMAZING? Holy snap, the lemongrass scent is to die for. I was hooked on first sniff. It's pretty thin for a conditioner, however I cannot wait to try it!
 Andalou Naturals Healthy Shine Shampoo: I bought the travel size of this because I needed a small shampoo to take on my trip with me. I don't wash my hair that often anyway, and when I do I usually use a shampoo bar. The scent is okay, citrus for sure. Not too strong.
 Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub: The consistency is WONDERFUL. Probably the best "scruby" feeling I've seen in a while. Super excited for this one! The smell is...clean. It's quite hard to describe, it's not unpleasant, just clean.
Trader Joe's SPA 100% Pure Jojoba Oil: I already love the packaging. Its so bright and cheery. To be honest Jojoba Oil is my favorite oils because of the color and the lightness of it. A slight nutty scent, barely there however.

Well that's it! Review's are coming this week! Check back soon. :)
~Mack, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment